Education and training
In addition to our expansive range of medical technologies and Educations, PENTAX Medical offers training modules designed to maximize your benefit.
"PENTAX Campus Study Days" are established educational programs on scope handling and reprocessing dedicated to trained nurses, healthcare providers, and technicians working in the endoscopy environment.
Our equipment, which integrates seamlessly into your working practice, is backed up by first class endoscopy training designed to keep you up-to-date with best practice and guidelines that ensure quality of care.
The course content includes best practice cleaning protocol methodology and advice to maintain and troubleshoot your systems for the efficient running of your PENTAX Medical endoscopes and stacks.
- Developments in endoscopy and updates on guidelines.
- Maintenance of endoscopes and best practice decontamination manual.
- Handling of endoscopes, damage prevention, and troubleshooting.
For further information please visit the myPENTAX Medical portal or contact your local representation.
Training for Excellence
PENTAX Medical Training for Excellence is a unique platform with the aim of offering professional education and supporting the exchange of best practices. This training platform forms part of PENTAX Medical’s drive to improve quality in endoscopy.
my PENTAX Medical –
The exclusive online customer portal
The “my PENTAX Medical” customer portal provides you with 24/7 access to all online services, including manual downloads, repair requests and tracking, as well as training and events registration.
- Convenient access to all PENTAX Medical online services via one platform
- Allows 24/7 access from desktop and mobile devices
- Always updated with the latest information
- Easy access to the contact details of all your PENTAX Medical partners